Saturday 25 June 2011

Never Felt This Way Before!

My Twin,

I can't believe it's just been a few months since I fell in love with you! It feels like we have been together for a lifetime! You are an amazing woman. The best friend a man could ever ask for.

You"ve brought sunshine into my life. Made the happiest I have ever been in years. You've brought peace to my heart. Given me joy beyond my wildest dreams. When I think about you, I feel like God took a stroll through my dreams and fashioned you after the similitude of everything I have ever dreamed of in a Woman.

You are my best friend, my girl friend, my heart beat, my dream come true. You are a perfect help meet for me. A picture of God's perfection and His utmost love for me.

In life's journey, everyone needs a co-pilot who'll steer the ship of life with you, help you see things more clearly....you are that co-pilot, that I want on my ship everyday. You are my soul mate. No matter how many times we fight, my heart keeps running back to you....only God has ever done that successfully. YOU are everything I've ever wanted and so much more.

I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before and much more than that! You have stolen my heart and I dont want it back. I wanna be the best I can ever be, because of you! You've become my inspiration, my driving force.

My Princess, My Oye-Baby, I dont wanna live another day without you in my life. I dont wanna go on without you. You are the answer to all my prayers, and all my prayers will find answers in you, you are a wife and a girlfriend all wrapped up in ONE!

Oyenike Samantha (Sammie) Phoebe Helen Funmilayo Nikki Laoye Will You Marry Me?

29 comments:

  1. Nikki Laoye herself ....LOL!27 June 2011 at 04:08

    YESSSSSSS! AND AGAIN I SAY YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
    wicked guy!! haha

    U cldnt ave picked a more perfect day. i was the headlining artiste for One Mic Naija and 2day u made me the headline topic in the best proposal ever.

    I love u with all of my heart
    Yes again. i will be ur Oyebaby for life
    and ur my ANGEL 4 LIFE!!

    Ur oyebaby,
    Oyenike Samantha (Sammie) Phoebe Helen Funmilayo Nikki Laoye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikky im so happy for you! you are an amazing woman and talented! your songs rock and ur proposal rock! Thank God for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. im speechless,luv ds proposal,romantic yet sounds lik holy n pure luv.go girl!every girl deserves d best of marital bliss;its ur tym 'oyebaby' 2mak dt man d provs 31 model 'one who's known @ d gates wen he sits among d elders of d land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooooooo 'LOMANTIC' Sista mi Nikky you deserve the best, ehen and incase you dont know I helped out with this proposal (shines teeth as you go ye righ!).

    oya when do we start the planning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. some-fun tolulope28 June 2011 at 03:23

    so happy for you...enjoy ...congratulations once again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaawwww...the proposal got me all teary eyed...simply irresistible, so Nigerian men can still be this romantic? Abeg...does he have a brother?....LOL...y'all have fun and a bliss filled marriage.....Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. am sure dis guy grew up some wer outside d shores of 9ja!!!!!well done bro,i pray u kip being dis romantic even afta d 10yrs of marriage.and 2 d bride in d making i envy u o,bt in a gud way.congrats!!!!!!!9ja men open ur eyes and c gud examples and copy o

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Godbless your union and may he continue to sustain the love in your relationship...i got so emotional reading this...aww Congrats what God has joined together no one can put assunder :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! this is real love... i pray for you that it will be forever in Jesus's name!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Nikki,best of wishes as you journey into marriage bliss,God be with you from now on till forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. (*dreamy eyes*) How romantic! Congratulations, Nikki! Here's wishing you both a very fulfilled and loving life together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOD bless ur union..amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ehe my state no dey carry last, my man u are the most romantic in Nigeria.It is my earnest prayer that the love u have for her will continue to shine like blazes of fire. Congrats my sister u deserve all d best that has ever come your way especially my brother. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Nikkie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so romantic. Congratulations to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Nikki Laoye! I'm a fan of ur music, and Its great to know U're getting married! Wish U all the best!
    Btw, I find it funny when people ask if there are still romantic guys in Nigeria. they are everywhere. Honestly. Like picking stones from the sand. Bt Ms Nikki, U didn't find a stone. U got a diamond. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a very briliant and wonderful proposal.Am really moved.Wel done bros,Because of ur mind set God wil Perfect ur union.God bless both of you richly.Congrats nikki

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg!!!!!!omg omg o..m...g....!!!!!it cldnt ve bn beta..wishn u both d veri best in marriage.AMEN...

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwww,this is vewi vewi romantic.wish yu al d best

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwww, this is so sweet!
    Wishing you both the best in life

    ReplyDelete
  21. wao, sweet, congratulations to u two, i wish u the best in ur marital life

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sista Mi Nikki!!! I have tears in my eyes. This is what we all dream of. This is what we all desire. This is Yours come true. I love You! Soul Sista 3...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Men, see lyrics............guy no vex I liked it.......nice composay

    ReplyDelete
  24. very well composed lyrics, A man who knows what he wants never beats around the bush... this proposal can melt any lady's heart any day. Wish you both the best that marriage has to offer in God.

    ReplyDelete